Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"I Honey, Mom"


Mom always laughs when I tell her I want to eat...I just don't get it, doesn't she know I'm a growing boy and I need to eat? What's so funny about me being "Honey" ?

I guess I should catch up a bit, things are good here. My sister and brother are growing...check them out at their blog (). I help mom out alot. We bake cookies and take care of the babies.
I can also count to 11 now. Mom says I used to just say "one, two, six, seven" but now I've slowed down so she hears all the numbers.
We'll, better run, mom needs a burp cloth.

3 comments:

Karin said...

DARLING picture!!! Yay for the blog updates!!! :)

Very funny about "honey." And too funny about the counting, because Kevin counts up to 11 also! What's up with 11? I was surprised that he knew 11 & didn't just stop at 10. :) But Kevin skips 3 & 4 EVERY time!! ;)

Nina said...

So many behavior similarities between Lucas and Kevin! They must be about the same age! Ü

Karin said...

Nina is my mom, in case you didn't figure that one out. ;)

Oh! It looks like you were meaning to put a link to the twins' blog on here, but it's not there (just an fyi - yes, i have it).